Wednesday, June 8, 2011

YOU are the Reason!


WOW!!!!! 

All I can say is WOW! 

Honestly, I was feeling a little apprehensive about posting the way I did last night because it's really not like me to come across so abrasive, but I think I had let it build up and my emotions could no longer take it.  Anyways though, I was so taken back by the immense love, support, defense and relation that you all provided.  

There are times when I start to feel more negativity on my posts that I begin to question why I am blogging and if its for the right reasons and then as soon as I show the slightest apprehension, YOU ALL (aka the people that actually care and matter) prove that it does matter and I am making a difference.  

From the very bottom of my heart, I am so blessed to have such amazing readers, supporters, and friends.  
<3 X0X0

Breakfast

I decided to change things up this morning…..

Mango, Pineapple, Kiwi, Pineapple Chobani, Granola 

1 slice WW Toast with Sunflower Butter and 1/2 Mashed Banana 



I often crave this breakfast in the summer.  It's slightly tropical and reminds me of the beach for some reason.

Lunch

Leftover Vegetable Quinoa Salad with Amy's Bisto Veggie Burger, Hummus and Balsamic 


 I also made 1/2 a smoothie and ate the rest of the watermelon.

This lunch was delicious but mid way through my afternoon, I had a major craving for something icy and cold.  On my way back from a meeting, I b-lined into the nearest cafe for an Iced Coffee.

Only, as soon as I stepped in, I decided to step out of my norm and order a something a bit more fancy….

Hazelnut Frappe with Soy Milk…..


Why have I not asked them to blend my Iced Coffee more often.  Honestly, this tasted like a milkshake and I even wondered if the woman and accidentally put ice cream into this drink.  Luckily, my stomach held up fine so I guess it was dairy free.

Dinner

I had fun plans for dinner this evening.  A few girls from work and I decided to make plans for a Happy Hour night.

We went to a fantastic little Tapas bar downtown and started with some delicious cocktails.

I had something amazing….


Pretty sure there was Tequila, Lime, Passion Fruit Juice and something else.  It was awesome!  What I love about their drinks is that they make everything so fresh and use only the best ingredients including all organic purees and juices. 

Jill and I 


Lisa and Candice (sorry for the dark picture) 

 We ordered a bunch of small plates from the menu and I didn't get a chance to take pics of them all but here is one I did manage to capture….

Raw Ahi Tuna in a Cilantro Yogurt Sauce 


What a fun night.  We all agreed we need to do these girl happy hours more often. :) 

I'm feeling exhausted already and its only Wednesday.  Time to get to bed early tonight. 

PS- Incase I didn't say it before, I love you guys! :) 

Photobucket