Thursday, June 9, 2011

Do Over


If you had one chance to have a do-over in life, would you take it? 

I've been thinking a lot about that question.  Not that I've done anything recently that I would want to take back, but the other day, I was reading an article about a young girl who gave up her baby for adoption when she was 16.  She is 24 now and regrets the decision every single day.  

I think in her case, her reasons for regret could be justifiable.  I can't imagine regretting a decision like that every single day of my life, but on the other hand, I also fully believe that the choices we make are not done blindly.  Even when the choices are not the best ones, they still amount to something, good or bad, and for a reason.  Maybe that girl can not see the reason at this point, but she will someday.  

If I were to look back at my life, I know that there are things I've done that I am not proud of, but I honestly don't think I can say I would change anything. My choices formed me into the person I am today.  I've learned from them, I've taken so much from them, and I've grown because of them. 

Breakfast 
1/4 C TJ's Raisin Bran, 1/4 C TJ's Twigs, 1/4 C Natures Path Flax Flakes, Berries, 1/2 Banana, 1 T Love Grown Granola, 1/2 scoop Vanilla Sun Warrior Protein, Almond Milk


Blogging in a choice I make.  I choose what I say and what I don't say.  I choose to display myself, who I am and what I believe in.

Lunch 

Same salad from yesterday (Quinoa Vegetable Salad, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Amy's Bistro Veggie Burger, hummus and balsamic) 

I choose to work out and work out hard.  I choose to treat my body with the respect and love it deserves.


I choose to put in the foods that I know will only make it stronger, resilient, and the healthiest it can be. I eat the things that I know are right for me.

Dinner 
Egg Sammie: 
1 Egg, 1 Egg White, Cinnamon Raisin Whole Wheat, Sliced peach, tomato, blueberry goat cheese, cranberry dijon, spinach


I choose to write because it makes me feel whole.  I choose to write because it gives me purpose.  I choose to write because of you.  

I may have made mistakes in past.  I may have done things I wish I didn't.  But no matter what, I will never go back and do anything over.  I will look to tomorrow and do it right! 

<3 XoXo

Photobucket