Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Reflections on Risk



I received a compliment today that I really appreciated.  A friend of mine told me how much they admired my drive and ability to passionately go after the things in life that I want.  

Dress: Express 
Shoes: Payless 


The more I thought about this, the more I realized that I do find myself embracing opportunities rather than hesitantly backing away from them.  Yes, many times I do things on impulse and rarely take significant time to actually analyze a situation before diving in; however, I don't necessarily think it's always a bad thing. If I stopped to think about every opportunity before I took one, I probably wouldn't jump on the chance and end up missing out on a lot of wonderful things in life. 

Breakfast

Thomas Whole Wheat English Muffin with Almond Butter and Banana 

Small Organic Green Apple, Blackberries, 2 T of Vanilla Chobani, 1 T Love Grown Apple Walnut Granola 

There are many things I still want to achieve in life, but I like to think that I've already gained more than I could ever imagine.



Lunch 
Frozen Mango, Frozen Pineapple, 1/2 Banana, 1 T Sun Warrior Vanilla Protein, OJ

Although I've made many mistakes, taken quite a few falls, and hurt myself along the way, I would never take back a single moment.  All of the bumps in the road is what gave me this thick skin.

Salad with Spinach, leftover Strawberry Peach Wheatberry Salad, Avocado  


 I feel confident in myself, my body, and my heart.  I strive to make a difference in the lives of others.

 Dinner 

Grilled Vegetable Salad: Grilled Asparagus, Eggplant, Portobello Mushrooms, Corn on greens with fresh tomatoes, basil and balsamic 


I take risks in order to get farther.  I put myself out there in order to become known.  I trust that my intuition will lead me to what is right. 

I live my life to the fullest. 

Because I am me and life is good! 


What risks have you taken lately? 

PS- There is still time to enter my Sun Warrior Protein Giveaway.  It ends tomorrow!! 

Photobucket