Saturday, May 7, 2011

Her First Mother's Day


Hi everyone! 

It's a gorgeous weekend here and I truly hope that it is where you are as well.  

This morning, I had the pleasure of honoring my wonderful sister (and new mom) with a day filled with breakfast and shopping.  This is Brooke's first mother's day so naturally, we had to bring Weston with us to help celebrate!


We went to. none other, than The Hershey Pantry to start our day. 

Iced Coffee….


 And the Special Baked Oatmeal: Strawberry Cream.


Basically, this was a heavenly little bowl of strawberry shortcake and I enjoyed almost every bite.  Just to clarify though, whenever I order this, I do remove the whipped cream and nearly 3/4 of the cream that they infuse in the middle.  It's soooo good but sooo rich and all of that cream would probably murder my stomach.  All I really need is just a very small amount to compliment the entire bowl and it's still the best thing I've ever eaten. :)

I introduced Weston to the baked oatmeal today.  He seemed to like it but half of his taste went on his bib.  I just assumed he was saving it for later though. ;)



After we ate, we spent hours doing some fantastic shopping at the outlets.  It was glorious!

When I got home, I knew I still needed to run some errands and somehow, I convinced Toly to come with me.

First, we stopped for a quick lunch….


Smoothies and Salads via Juice n' Java.


I had the usual: Strawberry Banana Pineapple Smoothie and Strawberry Spinach Salad.

We are about to head out to a Cinco De Mayo Party but here is a peak of what I will be contributing to the event.







I sampled both and both were amazing!! 

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!  
Photobucket