Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home Video Tour


Hey there! 

First up, how are your Breakfast Bowls coming along?  Remember, contest runs through Friday so make sure to get your photos to me asap! 

Second, as promised, I've finally completed the house tour!  I decided to do this in a series of videos to make it easier and so that you can get the full effect.  The videos are at the end of this post so keep reading if you want to see….

Okay now as for today…

After my morning run, breakfast was eaten. 

1/4 Cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch, a few Kashi Vanilla Breeze Biscuits, 1 small pear, a few blackberries, vanilla chobani, almond butter, 1 T Love Grown Granola (Apple Walnut)

 Why stop a good thing right?

I was conducting back to back interviews all day so I brought my lunch with me.  The salad was constructed last night and contained all kinds of good things like roasted beets, mushrooms, tomatoes, chic peas, and a large amount of sun dried tomato hummus.


When I got home, I did a Body Rock workout while waiting for Toly to get home.  It was so beautiful outside that we decided to head out for a walk with Sammy before dinner.

Dinner was worthy of some major praise tonight!

I made one of the best tempeh recipes I've ever made and the inspiration comes from 101 Cookbooks.

I made Orange Pan-Glazed Tempeh, making a few adjustments from the original.

 No kidding, this really is one of the best tempeh recipes.  I do happen to love tempeh and in many different forms but this one tops them all!

I served the tempeh on top of Trader Joe's brown rice and some steamed broccoli.  I also threw a few pineapple pieces on the side for good measure and taste.


I loved this dinner.  

And now what you've all been waiting for….

Our Home Sweet Home Video Tour 

Enjoy! :) 















Photobucket