Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fishy Fishy



I am LOVING this week!  The weather is absolutely gorgeous which always puts me in a better mood.  I love being outside but hate being cold so spring and summer is really the only time of year I am fully content being outdoors in the fresh air.  

Breakfast was colorful and fresh. 

1/4 Cup TJ's Fruit and Nut Medley, 1/4 Cup Natures Path Flax Flakes, Zoe's Almond Granola (the very last of it! Tear! :(, berries) 

Speaking of breakfast, have you voted for your favorite breakfast bowl yet?  Just go HERE to check out the contestants and simply leave a comment with your favorite bowl. 

So I'm not sure what is going on with my blog, but it appears that the font and font sizes have all went array.  I don't think I changed anything, but my font is now larger and bold and my title posts are so small.  Does everyone else see this or is it just me?  I'm getting pretty annoyed by it because I have no idea how to fix it.  

Anyways, back to lunch, I came home today and put together another summery salad. 

Salad with Broccoli, Radish, Cucumber, Olives, topped with Tuna and Hummus

To round out my salad, I also had some carrots and a bowl of juicy grapes.  I love lunch salads so much!



For dinner tonight, I had to break out the grill.  The other day, I was searching through my blog when I came across a recipe I made last year that rocked my world. 



This is no ordinary fish sandwich.  Lemon and EVOO grilled Tilapia on a Whole Wheat Ciabatta Roll with Spinach, Dijon, Avocado, Tomato and yogurt dill sauce. 

Grilled fish is heavenly!

I enjoyed every messy bite of this delicious sandwich along with a side of roasted brussels sprouts.


Amazing dinner! 

Wow, I did well in the protein department today.  I'm always looking to add more protein to each meal and fish is definitely my favorite way to do this.  If only I could afford to eat wild caught seafood at every meal… :) 

Have a great night all! 

Updated to add:  I seemed to have fixed the problem with the fonts.  I'm pretty proud of my technical skills these days, it's come a long way! ;) 


Photobucket