Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Chaos



I knew things would get crazy after the move and boy was I right.  Even work is so hectic right now but truth be told, I actually do better with busy.  I think I'm at my best when I'm faced against deadlines, tasks and schedules.  Spring has sprung and so has the chaos! 

For breakfast this morning, I finally brought back the pear bowl.  It's been a few weeks (mainly because organic pears haven't been on sale, but they finally were this week so I snagged one for my breakfast. 

1 diced pear, Kashi Go Lean Crunch,  1/2 Crumbled Apple Crumb Vita, Vanilla Chobani, Applesauce and Almond Buter

If you're not new to the blog, I'm sure you've seen this before.  It's one of my favorites and usually makes the weekly rotation.



I had some things to do in the morning and made my way back to the office all afternoon where I got done what felt like a million things.  I found time to eat a quick lunch in between my tasks.

Salad with leftover Tofu and Veggies


I was actually super full from the salad and yogurt that I left the apple for another day.

Toly got home early tonight so I took advantage of his craftsmanship and had him help hang some drapes and pictures. The house is almost ready for the photo tour but not quite.  We're still getting a few things finished but hang tight.  I promise I'll have it soon.

Watching him drill holes into the wall made me quite hungry so I took a break as spectator and started dinner.
 Dr. Pregger's Veggie Burger


I ate my burger along side some Alexia Sweet Potato Fries and roasted broccoli.  This is one of my favorite quick meals.  Burger and Fries, never fails! 

Time to get back to hanging.  Up now is the TV.  Oy this could be entertaining. ;) 

Goodnight! 

PS- Has anyone else noticed that the blog world is going through a serious BABY BOOm?!?!  I feel like every time I turn around, one more is announcing they're expecting.  Crazy!  As wonderful as it is, I hope it's not contagious.  We definitely want kids someday but we're not ready quite yet.  Having a baby now would ROCK MY WORLD! :) 

Photobucket