Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sherry's Birthday

Last night, Toly and I spent the evening celebrating my good friend Sherry's birthday at McGrath's Pub.

Sherry and I met a few months ago at work. She is a project manager for M1st and happened to be assigned to our department's recent project of the LMS (learning management system). Her and I were able to work closely on developing and implementing this project and in the midst, became great friends.
Every year, her and her husband get together a bunch of their closest friends and reserve the top level of McGraths to celebrate her b-day. We had a blast getting to know new people and being able to spend time with some of other friends as well.
Thanks for letting us share and celebrate your day with you, Happy Birthday Sherry!!

Me and Sherry
Joey, Sherry, and me enjoying martinis and wine
Brian, Joey, me, Toly, and Craig (Sherry's husband)

0 comments:

Post a Comment