Friday, August 19, 2011

Middle of The Craze {WINNERS}

Hey guys!



Quick pit stop before I'm out for round two of this crazy vacation.  We had some major traveling mishaps yesterday and I almost didn't even make it home in time but miraculously, I managed to get home last night around 2am.  I was up this morning, re-packed, and now I'm on my way out the door to Philadelphia for the Healthy Living Summit!!!!

I'll be back to update and recap on the entire week but for now, here are the winners of the NuNaturals Giveaway.


I would def use it in my oatmeal!!! :)

Ambi· 3 days ago
I would use nunaturals to not only improve my overall health and well-being but also my families' health. It would be great to try in my coffee and baking recipes as well! I would love to have the opportunity to try it as they don't sell it near me!

Andrea· 2 days ago
I would use NuNaturals in my coffee and oatbran!

I'll admit, I am a Sweet 'N Low addict - I will *only* use the "Pink Stuff" in my coffee, iced tea, or any other unsweetened food/drink that I sweeten myself. I would LOVE the opportunity to discover a new alternative to Sweet 'N Low that tastes just as good and is much better for my body. I know the artificial stuff isn't good for me, but I was raised on the "Pink Stuff" and have been looking for a substitute since I started my journey to health and wellness last fall! 

Thanks for the opportunity!!



Congrats ladies!!  Please email me your email addresses asap and NuNaturals will get your prize out right away.

Remember, for those who didn't win but still want the chance to try NuNaturals, you can try a sample for FREE by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to…
NuNaturals, INC
2220 West 2nd Ave. # 1
Eugene, OR  97402




Be back soon!!

Photobucket