Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kodak Keepsake Photo Book


Being a part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program has its perks. 

I love being able to take part in the latest and greatest new products that companies roll out and although it's usually food, there are times when a unique promotion comes along. 

Kodak teamed up with Foodbuzz to offer a free medium sized photo book. 

I had an immediate need for this too.  I've been meaning to put together our house build in an album so when the thought of having someone else do it for free and more creatively than I would have ever been able to, I didn't miss the chance. 


The process couldn't have been easier.  You simply upload your photos and place them in a layout that you design.  Kodak does all of the work for you, you just tell them how you want it done.




Overall, I was very pleased with the end result.  It's so nice to have our house pictures in an actual album that we can easily share with our friends and family.  

Kodak is also providing a great deal for you all! You can receive 40% off any Medium Hardcover or Large Photobook at this link only: www.kodakgallery.com/creativity Offer valid until 8/31/11.

Thank you Kodak and Foozbuzz for offering a great way to preserve our memories. 

PS- Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for NuNatural Products. 

Photobucket