Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Full Steam Ahead


What a day, what a day.  

First and foremost, I need to say a HUGE congratulations to my dear friend and fellow blogger, Erica, who welcomed her beautiful little baby girl into the world yesterday!!!  I've known Erica for a few years now and feel like she is my sister.  We've never even met in real life but we've always felt such a strong connection to one another and have become great friends.  Her and Josh are going to make incredible parents and I couldn't be happier for them. 

Today was long but wonderful. I knew I was going to have a full day ahead of me before I even woke up and decided to satisfy myself with a delicious and filling yogurt bowl. 

Breakfast 

1/4 C Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Peach Chobani, Peach, Strawberries, Sunflower Nut Butter, Chia, Granola 


The first half of my day was spent in meetings in the office.  After those, I took a break for lunch with my boss.  We went to Cafe Magnolia , a favorite in our office, and I stuck with my usual Veggie Wrap. 

Lunch 

Recycled Picture: Black Bean Hummus, Avocado, Pico De Galo, Romaine in a Wheat Wrap


 After a wonderful lunch with my boss, I then spent the second half of my day traveling to a meeting that was about an hour and a half away.

I got home just in time to change to make it to spin class.  Since my training is this weekend, I wanted to get in one more practice with the release since I'll be teaching it soon.


Spin rocked my world as usual.  When I got home, I was hungry but wanted something light.

Dinner

1/2 WW Bagel with Almond Butter, Mashed Banana, Granola



I also made a recovery smoothie that had banana, cherries, protein powder, cocoa powder and chocolate almond milk.


Hit the spot. 

Sitting feels good right now but I still have a lot to get done tonight.  Emails, some writing, and a few work related things on still on my to-do list.  Better get to it. :) 

What was the best part of your day today? 


Photobucket