Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Popping In


Hello my friends! 

I'm just checking in to let you know that the beginning of this week has been a little all over the place but  I promise tomorrow is going to go back to normal.  

I'm about to head out to Jen's house for a lovely girls night but before I go, here's a quick recap of some recent eats over the past few days……

Amazing bowls of cereal…..


 Are being enjoyed with my newest obession…Krueig Iced Coffee Cups.


I've been enjoying the bounty of spring produce in the forms of lunch salads…..


And recently discovered this, which could quite possibly be the BEST tomato soup ever known to man….


After trying just one bite, I want to eat grilled cheese and tomato soup for every meal….


Alright, that's all I've got. 

See you tomorrow!! 

PS-  I still have not heard from the winner of my Glass Dharma Straw Giveaway.  If this is you….PLEASE email me your email address so that I can get you your prize.  I'll give it another day or so and then I'll be forced to choose a new winner. 




Photobucket