Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Operation Move: Day 3



We made some serious progress today! 

We managed to get everything that goes upstairs in the bedrooms and even put together our bed.  The guys were able to clear out most of the POD and all that is left is some heavy furniture that will be moved in tomorrow.  Tomorrow, I'm planning to tackle the kitchen by unloading some boxes of dishes and silverware.  It should be fun! 

I have to say, it's a little weird to see all my stuff again but it feels so great!  I almost cried when I saw my bed and immediately did a big belly flop right in the center.  Gosh I missed that thing! 

I'm really upset I didn't take any pictures today, but I left my camera in the car and I was on a roll so I didn't feel like stopping to get it.  Tomorrow I'll remember. 

Before the move craze, I woke up early to get a few hours in the office. 

Breakfast was a bowl of fruit and yogurt. 
Pineapple, Kiwi, Blueberries, Blackberries, Pineapple Chobani, Granola 

And my favorite kind of "toast". 

1/2 Ezikel English Muffin with peanut butter, raspberry jam, mashed banana 


After 1/2 a day, I left work to come home and fuel up for all the moving. 

I put together a big salad with all kinds of good things…

Spinach, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Carrots, White Beans, Olives, Avocado, Tomatoes

Balanced out with some carbs and protein. 

1/2 Ezikel English Muffin with Tuna 


Along with some juicy grapes…


We spent the rest of the day at the house and eventually called it quits after 6 hours of moving.  We were both starting to get hungry and rushed home to grab some dinner. 

I remembered I still had 1/2 a packaged of this in the freezer and I couldn't let it go to waste. 


Honestly, this is some of the best gnocchi I've ever had.  I seem to be on quite the gnocchi kick lately. 

I paired it with some asparagus and mushrooms and served it over a bed of sauteed kale with fig balsamic and cranberries. 

I ate this in record time.  I guess I was more hungry than I thought. 

I'm actually still feeling a little hungry.  Gosh, moving really gets the metabolism working.  Since I missed National Cereal Day yesterday, sounds like I'll be making up for that tonight. :) 

Another big day tomorrow!  I'm already exhausted so I need to make sure I get good rest tonight. 

Photobucket