Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not Happy

There are many reasons why I am irritated right now…..

1. I found out I didn't make it to the 2nd round of Project Food Blog.  Everyone else did though, so I'm very happy for them, but I really really wanted to make it. :(

2. Google is having MAJOR issues with Blogger.  They update the photo upload feature again but it's broken.  I can't upload a single image using anything Google at the moment.  It hasn't been working for 2 days, and I'm getting really angry.

I hope to be back soon in a much better mood!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. oh that is just poop...I demand a recount. Go out and do something extra special for yourself- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please call/text/email me anytime if you need to vent - you know I'm here for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I usually don't comment about other people's comments, but the comment that was made before mine was truly out of line. I know how irritating it is to read shmuck like that, so keep your head up high. I'm sorry you didn't make it into the next round, and that comment would truly have put me over the edge after a frustrating day. I think you're beautiful, inspiring, and lead a VERY healthy lifestyle. Don't let that haterade get you down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lauren, I so so so wanted you to get to the 2nd round. I thought you deserved it for sure.

    You know I love you though and you're a food blog star in my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve to be in the second round...and I was so sad to discover that you didn't make it. You are a star in my mind, and your blog is one of my favorites (out of quite a few I frequent daily) You are such a beautiful, inspiring, and thoughtful person. I hope you feel better love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your computer issues work out soon!

    And don't feel bad about the contest - I didn't make it either. But we're still awesome foodies ;)

    ReplyDelete