Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bonus: Butters GALORE!

Toly just got home from dropping something off at my parent's house and came back with this AMAZING little present from my Dad.

I mentioned the other week that he visits one of the best farmer's market in our area weekly and at this market, the Amish produce the very best spreads. Since pumpkin butter is probably my version of crack, my dad is so kind as to pick me up a jar during his trip. Well this time, he spoiled me! Check out all of these varieties!! I think I need to go sample one right now.

My Dad is the best! He knows me so well and shares the exact same "foodie" weirdness that I do. We are two peas in a pod.

Love you Dad!




1 comment:

  1. Mmm the McCutcheon's is the kind I have too. It's my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete