Friday, June 18, 2010

Secret Weekend


It's the weekend! 

Plans? I do I do!  But it's sort of a secret so you will have to wait until tomorrow to see what I have going on. ;) 

My Friday morning started with a good workout.  I take off from running on Friday's because I plan my long run for Saturdays. 

Cross Train Day:
  • 30 min on ET (intervals) 
  • 20 min of Jillian's No More Trouble Zones
  • 10 min ET (cool down) 
And just like every day, a good workout is followed with a good breakfast.  I was feeling something simple today.


1/2 Cup TJ's Raisin Bran, 1/2 Cup Natures Path Flax Flakes, Blueberries, Banana, Almond Milk, Flax, Maple PB

Good but lacking in protein, thus cottage cheese was added to some melon to make up for this. 



And still wishing I had more Iced Coffee.  Ugh, hot just isn't the same. 

I had a great morning at work but had an even better afternoon once this fabulous lunch was in my belly. 


Strawberry Spinach Salad with all kinds of good stuff, Baked Sweet Potato with BBQ sauce and plain yogurt

And last minute I decided I wanted a smoothie but thought I may have too much food.  What do to?  Why make a small smoothie of course! 

Perfect juice glass size of blended spinach, 1/2 banana, strawberries, chia and hemp powder


Such a great lunch! 

After work, my mom and I ran a bunch of errands and found ourselves getting pretty hungry amongst the running. 

I spotted a Chipotle but just wasn't really in the mood. 

Haha, yeah right!!!


My belly profusely thanks me when I put this in it.  I want to eat this every day! 

Back home relaxing and wishing I was at the Phillies Game with Toly right now!!  He is there with his dad for Father's Day and I'm a little jealous. 

But that doesn't stop me from still honoring our Friday Night Lights and Fro-Yo tradition!

Now if you'll excuse me, there is some fro-yo waiting for me! 
Goodnight! :) 

PS- I have a really exciting Giveaway coming up soon!  Please stay tuned! :) 



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend!

    And your Chipotle looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love chipotle! is this the salad bowl? do you like their dressing? i love it but a little goes a long way.

    hope you have a great weekend :) glad you have exciting plans! woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren,
    What a fun weekend ahead...I hope it is lovely. And I just adore baked sweet potatoes...so simple yet so very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered Jillian Michaels NMTZ and I can't wait to try it!! And I could eat Chpotle every day too, their guac is amazing. Hope you enjoy your weekend love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a sweet potato in SO LONG! I'm loving the BBQ/yogurt combo. Friday Night Lights is such a good show - so underrated though! Can't wait to hear what your secret is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you excited and happy! I wonder what this secret plan is! Blogger meet-up?

    ReplyDelete