Monday, June 7, 2010

Cleveland Weekend Part 2, Party for the Princesses


So when I left off, I was beginning to tell you the entire reason what brought us to Cleveland in the first place. 

Meet Isabella…….


And Karina…..



These two precious little princesses caused quite an affair and certainly know how to throw a party.  Izzy and Karina are the daughters of Toly's two cousins and this week, they turned the big 1!!!  There party was a magnificent celebration to say the least. 


Close to one hundred family and friends came from all over to celebrate these two beautiful babies.  An entire Russian restaurant was cleared out for the event, which I must say, looked even more glamourous and exquisite than my wedding. 

Of course there was tons of food! 





A few drinks were had….



And we danced the night away into the early hours of the morning……


Totally normal for a one year old's birthday party right?

Here are some pictures from the night.  Please enjoy. 

Karina with Mom and Dad (Alla and Greg)

Isabella with Mom Vikki 

Me and Toly

Toly's parents

The Podolsky family 

Cake Time! 





Eric and Jianna (Toly's 2nd cousins- who were the flower girl and ringer bearer in our wedding) 


Me and Jianna

Toly and Eric


And to conclude this epic adventure, I give you the first (and probably last) vlogging experience from my graceful, poised, and extremely humorous husband.  This should give you a clear idea of just how much fun the night really was. 



Clearly, the best One Year Old Birthday party I have ever been to! 

Happy Birthday Isabella and Karina!  We love you! 


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. hahahhaha the video was awesome :) What a great party. Toly's family really knows how to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING celebration!! Isabella and Karina are just too cute :)

    HAHAHA love the rendition of "Livin' La Vida Loca" in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, I just love that Ricky Martin was playing at this party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha Toly should definitely audition for SYTYCD and/or American Idol! Cute partay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hubs is too funny!! Love the video, looks like he had fun!! lol!!

    THose little girls are ADORABLE!! What a party!! The cake looke damazing too! Wow that is the best party I have ever seen for a 1 year old to, happy birthday to both the little girls!!!

    So glad you had a great weekend, love the recaps, and you lloked Beautiful as always my dear!!!!! I cant get over how perfect you and your hubby are together! love it!!

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this looks like so much fun!! I'll bet those girls will look at pictures of their party and wish they could remember it...sounds like a blast!! And I love the birthday girls' dresses and bows. ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, their dresses are absolutely ADORABLE! I made a verbal "awwww" in my cubicle just now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what an awesome party!!!

    Is that your top or a dress you're wearing? Either way, I love the cut of it! You have the most fabulous clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there lovely lady! Isabella and Karina are simply adorable and precious! What a freaking amazing birthday party--wow! :D They definitely surpassed my birthday lol. I didn't even have a party. Obviously, these two little ladies know how to do it up right ;) Actually, your whole family does! That video had me smiling :D

    XOXOXO

    p.s. I loved your last recap as well. It looks like you had a really great time in Ohio. That juice sounds refreshing. It's so cool that I recognize some of the places (and people mwahahah HEY LIZ!!!) in that post. If only we were all there :D That restaurant sounds like one that I was gonna go to when I visited Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah! your cleveland trip looked like the jam. hooray for bloggie meetups and TJs! those plantain chips looked good. and those two gals are too cute! i love the neckline of that black dress. and i can now rest easy knowing that i have caught up with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you guys had a blast! Can't wait to hear more about it and have a girls night soon! Wooh Hoo!

    ReplyDelete